The project results:
1. 15 adult educators took part in international mobilities and improved their professional and key competences;
2. 7 organisations took part in the project and sent their employees for the trainings abroad;
3. Ida-Virumaa adult educators improved and strengthened their cooperation (proved by their feedback and new initiatives);
4. The project participants shared their experiences and best practices of their trainings as well as inspiration with at least 34 adult educators participating in Connector on December, 15th 2021;
5. Vestifex team learnt to work and organise international mobilities in pandemic times, when the situation with the participants and programmes was changing all the time. This result wasn't planned in the project.
6. The participating educators implemented their new knowledge in their teaching: non-violent communication, drama, public speaking, facilitation, tools and methods of adult education, conflict management, etc.
Project coordinator: Vestifex Adult Learning Centre, www.vestifex.ee Project partner organisations in Ida-Virumaa
PSÜHHOLOOGILISE ABI KESKUS ARIADNA
MTÜ Tugi- ja Koolituskeskus USALDUS
Mittetulundusühing Rahvusvaheline Arengukeskus ITC Professional Development