Project basic aim is to develop, adapt and share good practice strategies and methods for distance learning of the indirect project target groups of adults:
- adults with special needs,
- NEET persons (Not in Education, Employment, or Training),
- dropouts and
- rural population.
The direct project target group are adult education providers, counsellors and teachers.
- Zasavska ljudska univerza – Slovenia (leading partner)
- OÜ Vestifex – Estonia
- Ljudska univerza Jesenice – Slovenia
- Pučko otvoreno učilište Koprivnica – Croatia
- Gear up – the Netherlands
- L.C. Educational LTD – Cyprus
Short-term joint staff training events – LTT:
- Distance learning for adults with special needs and unemployed - Cyprus
- Distance learning for elderly and immigrants - Estonia
- Distance learning for rural population and dropouts – the Netherlands
In the project, the partners will develop strategies and methods for distance learning of vulnerable adults. At each LTT, we will focus on two target groups. Via discussion and peer to peer learning, we will select the best practice and work on the future development and adaptation of them.